B’Opera are seeking a Musician to support their ‘More in Common’ project with Art Works at The Springfield Project in Sparkhill.
Organisation: B’Opera and Art Works Hall Green
Production: More in Common (working title)
Time period: Some rehearsal dates TBC and performance (22nd February 2022)
Hours and fee: As this project in in a R&D phase, this will be decided following an initial conversation with B’Opera. The fee will meet the Living Wage standard of at least £10 per hour.
Location: In rehearsals in Edgbaston, Ladywood, Hall Green and Sparkbrook, Birmingham
The Role: To play for B’Opera’s newly commissioned piece More in Common at The Springfield Project on 22nd Feb 2022, attending rehearsals beforehand.
- We are particularly keen to hear from people local to Sparkhill where the project is taking place and we actively encourage applications from those who reflect the demographic of those who access The Springfield Project’s services.
- You are an experienced instrumentalist/musician.
- Some experience working with children and families, or desire to gain some
- You may play more than one instrument and be happy to perform on both
- You may be happy to use your singing voice to add harmonies
- A positive attitude with a high level of self-motivation and ability to work on your initiative, reliable
How to Apply: Please email a short biography along with any relevant links to your work; and either of the below detailing why you are interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover note OR
- A maximum 5-minute voice note
- Deadline: UPDATED from previous advertised deadline to 5pm on Friday 14th January
For more information about B’Opera, go to www.bopera.co.uk
For more information about the project, go to http://artworkshallgreen.co.uk/bopera-more-in-common